Interferometers ZGOptoTL are designed for
- Testing of optical surfaces accuracy;
- Measuring of radii;
- Checking of objectives TWD (transmission wavefront distortion);
- Checking of laser rods optical homogeneity (model ZGOptoTL-20).
Main features and benefits of interferometers ZGOptoTL
- Small size for easy placing close to machines in busy optical shops with intensive foot traffic;
- Specially designed original FastInterf software for simple and fast measuring procedure in production conditions;
- Two nearby located monitors for quick adjusting and visualizing the interferometric picture;
- Two light sources (laser and light-emitting diode) to simplify adjusting and reduce the impact of the second surface when checking plane-parallel plates;
- Motorized vertical movement (for ZGOptoTL-60 and ZGOptoTL-250);
- Large set of transmission spheres (table below);
- Set of adjusting stages for components under test;
- The modular design concept to reconfigure the Interferometer quickly for various needs;
- Centering test of single lenses as well as lenses in housing;
- Double speed vertical motion driver for quick and precise adjusting;
- Passive anti-vibration system;
- Rigid design reducing vibration effect up to the level necessary for computer measurements.
Calculation time - several sec.
Calculation of all standard errors corresponding to optical surface and through-passing wavefront:
- (P-V) error;
- (RMS) error;
- defocus (power);
- 3rd order aberrations;
- Zernike polynomial coefficients;
- Radiuses of shallow surfaces (up to 6 fringes);
- Results of calculations are presented in various forms, including 3D surface topography;
- Presentation of computer generated interferometric pattern for visual evaluation of the results authenticity.
Serial models of ZGOptoTL Interferometers can be customized according specific user’s requirements.