Digital two-coordinate metrological
Digital two-coordinate metrological Electronic Autocollimator AE-002 is designed for extremely high precision measurements of angle of mirrors (prisms, plates) rotation. AE-002 is equipped with a digital camera of high resolution; it is directly connected to the PC through USB 2.0 interface.
AE-002 Autocollimator Specification
|Metrological mode of measurement|
|Angle measurement range in horizontal (X) and vertical . (Y) plane||± 300 arcsec|
|RMS of measurement result (with an accumulation time of at least 3 s)||0.001 arcsec|
|Angle measurement error*||±0.02 arcsec|
|Standard mode of measurement (by the central element of mark)|
|Angle measurement range in horizontal (X) and vertical . (Y) plane||± 600 arcsec|
|RMS of measurement result (with an accumulation time of at least 3 s)||0.01 arcsec|
|Angle measurement error*||±0.1 arcsec|
* The measurement error (in metrological mode) is defined for normal conditions of linear-angular measurements and the distance to the mirror not more than 0.25 m with a high rigidity of the design of the measuring set-up.
AE-002 Autocollimator Software
The software allows:
- Perform setting adjustment with the real and virtual image of the working field
- Perform measurements of angle with setting of zero in any point of field of view (zero point is situated by default in the center of the photodetector array)
- Perform measurements with any value of accumulation in time (from 1 frame)
- Calculate the absolute values of the angle, as the difference between the fixed measurements
- Display of the measurement results in the form of a table and record them into XLS or TXT file, as well as one-dimensional and two-dimensional graphs in real time.
Results of angles measurement can be expressed in following units: arc seconds, micrometers, microradians, or pixels.
Control of preparation of the device for measurements is made in the Stabilization mode and is accompanied by a sound and text warning of readiness for operation.
Technical specifications can be changed upon customer's request.